Join the club! We'll send you a 15% discount code your way!
100% Cotton, Indigo Multi-Stripe
Indigo stripe fabric with a light texture is bleached to remove the overall color, and then sprayed with a moderate shading process to express a realistic feel of use.
The buttons also feature fine craftsmanship, such as an aged finish.
A comfortable silhouette with an overall roomy fit typical of work shirts.
The simple design is designed to accentuate the texture of the material.
Sewn with 3-needle backstitching, as seen in vintage workwear.
- Asymmetrical design with a flap pocket on the right chest and a pen pocket on the left chest.
- Old work shirt details such as chin straps and side gussets.
- Triple stitching in all areas.
- The buttons are made from high-quality Tagua palm nuts and have a glossy feel.
- Various processing gives the garment a good aged look.
There is a color difference from product to product, but please enjoy it as a property of the dye.
Bleached and one-washed